Thursday, December 23, 2010

Looking for a Voice

Hey there and happy holidays! (should that be capitalized?).  My name is Ron and I'm getting into the voiceover industry.  I've already met with a couple of agents and I'm being mentored by one of the best in the industry (he produced my demo).  So, things are on track so far; the only thing missing is a gig.  Le sigh.

Granted, I've just started sending out my demo via e-mail and on CD, but that won't keep me from being impatient and from getting depressed when no one calls.  So, if anyone is looking for a commercial voice guy with a great range and a sense of humor (unique, I know), living in Orange County, but willing to travel for the job, then by all means, CONTACT ME.

Once I figure out how to post my demo and other stuff here, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment